In Win the White House, your students take on the role of presidential candidate from the primary season all the way through to the general election. The player strategically manages time and resources to gain control of as many electoral votes as possible over a ten-week campaign. This can only be done by effectively communicating his or her position on issues, and mastering media and public appearances.
Help For Teaching
News & Events
- Resources on the Constitutional Convention, Local Government, Current Events
- Gilder Lehrman Offers Free Summer PD Programs
- Federal Courts Offer Free Summer Teacher Institutes
- Street Law Wins Leonore Annenberg Institute for Civics Award
- iCivics Introduces ‘Untold Stories: Changemakers of the Civil Rights Era’