This series of videos breaks down the different parts of the United States Constitution for students. In the videos, Kim and Sal interview constitutional scholars associated with the National Constitution Center, including Jeffrey Rosen, Heather Gerken, Ilya Somin, and Richard Garnett.
Help For Teaching
News & Events
- Resources on the Constitutional Convention, Local Government, Current Events
- Gilder Lehrman Offers Free Summer PD Programs
- Federal Courts Offer Free Summer Teacher Institutes
- Street Law Wins Leonore Annenberg Institute for Civics Award
- iCivics Introduces ‘Untold Stories: Changemakers of the Civil Rights Era’