In this collection, you will find resources for teaching about the inauguration, news lessons surrounding the 2020 election, ways to help students engage in civil discourse, ideas for student civic engagement, strategies for discussing controversial issues in the classroom and more resources about the foundations of democracy and government.
Help For Teaching
News & Events
- Resources on the Constitutional Convention, Local Government, Current Events
- Gilder Lehrman Offers Free Summer PD Programs
- Federal Courts Offer Free Summer Teacher Institutes
- Street Law Wins Leonore Annenberg Institute for Civics Award
- iCivics Introduces ‘Untold Stories: Changemakers of the Civil Rights Era’