Civics on Call provides lessons on current news events. The latest lesson is on Containing the Coronavirus. All the lessons contain a fact-based article on the news event, then pose questions for writing and discussion.
More Resources Like This
Sorry, no other resources matched this category.
Help For Teaching civility
News & Events
- National Constitution Center Announces 2021-22 Class Schedule
- Lou Frey Institute’s Webinar Series Starts With National Archives
- National History Day, 19th Amendment, “We the Future” Contest
- Core Knowledge Offers New Middle School U.S. History Curriculum
- Resources on 14th Amendment, Hamilton, Constitutional Convention